Estate Planning, Probate & Trusts
Fellers Snider provides our clients a wide range of estate planning, probate and trust services.
- Have prepared numerous estate plans involving almost every aspect of estate planning, including (but not limited to) wills, various inter vivos trusts, charitable trusts, gifting, family limited partnerships and other entities
- Have tremendous experience in handling probate and succession matters of all kinds and sizes
- Have advised trustees, both individual and corporate, on numerous trust matters, and have extensive experience in protecting the interests of beneficiaries and creditors
- Have, through the audit process, prepared and successfully defended federal and state estate and gift tax returns for many estates
- Have a wide range of experience in representing charitable organizations, as well as in the handling and administration of charitable gifts
Latest News: Estate Planning, Probate & Trusts
Fellers Snider Welcomes Three Attorneys
Oklahoma City, Okla. – The Fellers Snider law firm, recently welcomed three attorneys Peter L. Scimeca , Ryan J. Duffy, and C. Morgan Dodd, to practice in the Oklahoma City based firm. Peter L. Scimeca focuses his practice in the areas of criminal defense and business litigation. Mr. Scimeca gra...