Nonprofit & Charitable Foundations
Nonprofit law is constantly evolving, and it encompasses many critical legal issues, so experienced and thorough representation is of the utmost importance to any nonprofit entity’s success. Fellers Snider has substantial experience in the formation and representation of nonprofit organizations, and we provide guidance and counsel on all aspects of nonprofit law.
Fellers Snider attorneys have handled:
- Forming a new nonprofit entity and obtaining the required federal tax-exempt status
- Creating governance documents and policies to comply with federal and state laws
- Developing liability protection for directors and officers
- Crafting scholarship and grant programs
- Advising on tax-related issues for nonprofits and individuals
- Handling unrelated business income
In addition to working directly with nonprofit organizations, attorneys in our estate planning, probate and trusts practice frequently assist those who wish to support a charitable organization through a trust or estate plan.
Latest News: Nonprofit & Charitable Foundations
Fellers Snider Welcomes Three Attorneys
Oklahoma City, Okla. – The Fellers Snider law firm, recently welcomed three attorneys Peter L. Scimeca , Ryan J. Duffy, and C. Morgan Dodd, to practice in the Oklahoma City based firm. Peter L. Scimeca focuses his practice in the areas of criminal defense and business litigation. Mr. Scimeca gra...