Kelsey L. Jennings
Kelsey L. Jennings
Litigation & Trial Practice
In 2005, Kelsey started her career with Fellers Snider as a summer associate. Since graduating from OU College of Law in 2006, she has worked as both an associate and independent contractor for the Firm while moving around the country.
She focuses her practice primarily on commercial litigation and mass discovery management. Throughout the course of her career, Kelsey has played an integral role in the litigation of intellectual property matters, oil and gas disputes, insurance defense, appeals, and nationwide class actions for both small businesses and Fortune 500 organizations.
Kelsey has substantial experience with mass discovery efforts for complex litigation and nationwide class actions, trial preparation, research, brief-writing, and trial preparation. She is proficient in Westlaw and several e-discovery platforms such as, IConect, Kroll Ontrack Inview, Relativity, and Summation. Kelsey also enjoys helping her clients establish their medical and dental practices, assisting from inception to full operation.
Kelsey and her husband recently returned to Oklahoma to raise their three young children. When time permits, she is an avid reader and volunteer. She cares deeply about her clients and her community and hopes to give back to both in a meaningful and lasting manner.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., with distinction, 2006)
- William T. & James T. Comfort Scholar Recipient
- American Indian Law Review Note Editor
- Oxford University Study Abroad Program Participant
- Academic Achievement Awards (Am-Jur Awards): Legal Research & Writing I and II, Antitrust II
- Oklahoma State University (B.A. in Psychology, summa cum laude, 2003)
- Oklahoma, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Patent infringement litigation: Authored and co-authored winning motions on a multi-million dollar case and resultant appeals in the Fifth Circuit;
- Nationwide class actions: Participated in joint defense team among numerous corporations, managed discovery and mass document review for Fortune 500 Client, resulting in favorable resolution;
- Insurance Defense: Favorable resolution of numerous insurance disputes for Fortune 500 Client;
- Oil & Gas Litigation: Authored winning motions for both small and large corporations, managed and participated in discovery and mass document review process.
- Appellate Practice: Authored and co-authored winning appellate briefs for corporate clients in the Oklahoma Supreme Court, and the Fifth, Tenth and Federal Courts.
Community Leadership & Activities
- Oklahoma Lawyers for Children
- Casady Parents' Organization
- OKC Foundation of Pi Beta Phi, Gathering of Angels Co-Chair
- Redbud Classic Board Member and Secretary