Philip A. Schovanec
Philip A. Schovanec is a Shareholder at Fellers Snider. With more than 25 years of legal experience, he is well versed in all aspects of civil litigation and has concentrated his practice in energy law and commercial litigation. Philip also advises clients on business organization, planning and transactional work, including contract preparation and review in the energy and general business sectors. In addition, Philip is experienced in regulatory matters before the Oklahoma Corporations Commission, municipal regulatory bodies, and other administrative agencies, as well as in representing business in construction and real estate matters. He also handles appellate work related to regulatory and trial court proceedings.
Philip has authored or co-authored several articles and publications and has participated in speaking engagements on oil and gas, surface and wind rights, and other business topics.
- Juris Doctor (The University of Oklahoma College of Law, 1994)
- Bachelor of Science (Oklahoma State University, 1991)
- Oklahoma state courts
- U.S. District Court for the Western, Eastern and Northern Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2019-2022
- Energy Law
- Oil and Gas Law