Jena L. Williams
Jena L. Williams
Administrative & Regulatory Practice
Estate Planning, Probate & Trusts
Commercial Real Estate
Jena joined Fellers Snider in 2021. Jena practices oil and gas law, with an emphasis on title examination, litigation, and regulatory matters.
Jena has experience in representing clients in probate and estate planning matters, with an emphasis in helping families with mineral and oil and gas interests across Oklahoma manage their property and estates.
Additionally, Jena represents clients in commercial and residential real estate matters and general business law.
Jena has spoken numerous times at American Association of Professional Landmen and Oklahoma City Association of Professional Landmen Events.
Jena was born in Grand Island, Nebraska, but was raised for most of her life in Moore, Oklahoma. Jena graduated from the University of Oklahoma for both her undergraduate and juris doctor degrees. Jena and her husband, Evan, live in Edmond, Oklahoma.
- Juris Doctor (The University of Oklahoma College of Law, 2014)
- Bachelor of Arts (University of Oklahoma, 2010)
- Oklahoma, 2015
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Title Standards Committee
- Oklahoma City Bar Association
- Oklahoma City Association of Professional Landmen
- Oklahoma City Mineral Lawyers Society
- The American Association of Professional Landmen
Publications/Published Cases /Presentations
- Speaker, How to Cure Common Title Problems, OCAPL Weekend Take-Off, September 15, 2018
- Speaker, Unresolved Title Issues, OCAPL Weekend Take-Off, September 15, 2018
- Speaker, Unresolved Title Issues and other topics, OCAPL Weekend Take-Off, September 21, 2019
- Panelist, OCAPL/AAPL Field Landman Seminar, October 10, 2019
- Speaker, A Comparative Analysis of the Model Form 610 Operating Agreements and the Variations between 1956, ’77, ’82, and ’89 Forms, OCAPL Weekend Take-Off, September 18, 2021