C. Morgan Dodd
Mr. Dodd joined Fellers Snider in 2018, bringing his experience in oil and gas law and rendering of title opinions with him.
Morgan is admitted to practice in the Oklahoma Supreme Court all Oklahoma District Courts and in the state of Illinois. He is a member of the Young Professionals in Energy, the Oklahoma Independent Petroleum Association, the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundations, and the Oklahoma City Real Property Lawyers Association.
Morgan graduated cum laude from the University of Oklahoma in 2008 with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in International Business and General Management with a minor in Italian.
- Juris Doctor (Washington University School of Law; St. Louis, 2011)
- B.A. Business Administration (University of Oklahoma, cum laude, 2008)
- Oklahoma District Courts
- Oklahoma Supreme Court
- State of Illinois (Inactive)
- Oklahoma City Real Property Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Title Examination Standards Committee
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- Rotary Exchange on Film Row
- Charter Member