R. Daniel Scroggins, Shareholder/Director
The Kennedy Building
321 South Boston, Suite 800
Tulsa, OK 74103-3318
T (918) 599-0621
F (918) 583-9659
Mr. Scroggins came to Fellers Snider in 1996 and started the firm’s workers’ compensation department which now defends employers, insurance companies and Third Party Administrators statewide. Mr. Scroggins handles all phases of workers’ compensation claims from prevention and unrepresented matters to discovery, trial and the appellate process, if necessary.
- University of Tulsa (J.D., 1993)
- University of North Texas (B.B.A., 1988)
Related News & Events
- Admitted to bar, 1993, Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District for Oklahoma
- U. S. District Court for the Northern District for Oklahoma
- Admitted to bar, 1999, Texas
Representative Matters & Clients
- Spirit Aerosystems v. McMillen, 2008 OK CIV APP 81.
Articles & Publications
- Ethical Considerations, 1995.
- Implementing Innovative Techniques that will Whittle Away Your Workers’ Compensation Outlay, 1997.
- Settlements: Joint Petition, Form 14, Agreed Orders, Dismissal with Prejudice, Dismissal without Prejudice, and Common Law Releases, 1999.
- Private Investigators: Are They Worth the Cost? Videotapes: What Helps? What Hurts?, 2001
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Director of OBA Workers’ Compensation Section (1998 to 2001)
- Treasurer of Tulsa County Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Division (1995, 1996)
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- AV Rating – Martindale Hubbell
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© in the specialty area of Workers' Compensation Law (2010-2014)
- Numerous seminars addressing issues in workers’ compensation law for the Oklahoma Bar Association, Council on Education in Management, and in house seminars for doctors and clients.
- Park Plaza Church of Christ
© 2013 Fellers Snider All Rights Reserved.