Representative Matters & Clients
- Successfully challenged a ruling denying ad valorem tax exemption, thus securing rights for Oklahoma nonprofit organizations. Published opinion: GDT CG1, LLC v. Oklahoma County Bd. of Equalization, 2007 OK CIV APP 101, 172 P.3d 628, 629 (cert. denied).
- Has obtained numerous summary judgments and dismissals for corporate clients in matters involving breach of contract, negligence, misrepresentation, fraud, insurance bad faith, and other commercial matters.
- Negotiated the Life Story Rights Agreement for a feature film based on the life of her client, Martel Van Zant.
- Has formed and represented more than seventy 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations.
- Has negotiated Player Contracts in both the NFL and professional baseball, as well as national and local endorsement agreements.